Thursday 2 June 2011

People I want to meet (English Conversation Class)

1. The 11th Panchen Lama - Gedhun Choekyi Nyima. I would like to see an apparition of the Panchen Lama, and ask him what happened in his life and what did the Chinese teach him.
2. I want to meet the Secretary-General of the United Nations - Ban Ki-moon. I would like to discuss with him about world peace and what ways are possible to achieve it.
3. I want to meet my family in Tibet. I miss them very much because I haven't seen them for a couple of years.
4. I want to meet Aung San Suu Kyi, she is a Burmese opposition politician and a former General Secretary of the National League for Democracy in Burma. I want to show her my appreciation for all the work she has done and is still doing in the field of human rights and democracy.
5. I want to meet together with Tenzin Gyatso - His Holiness the Dalai Lama, and Hu Jintao - The President of the Chinese government, so they could discuss about ways to free Tibet from the Chinese occupation, and free the Tibetan people from the political and cultural prison they are now in.

No comments:

Post a Comment